Cho-Pat Iliotibial Band (ITB) Strap
- Absorbs & diffuses stress
- Stabilizes muscles & tendons
- Prevents friction of the IT Band
- Dynamic Pain DiffusionTM absorbs and disperses the pain causing forces to relieve stress and reduce inflammation
- Comfort straps provide perfect fit
- Stays in place
- Range of sizes for best result.
- Ideally, the user should wear the strap nearest the area of most discomfort. However, the user can wear it approximately 2” – 3” in either direction with beneficial results.
- Warning: Wear tight enough to attain relief but not impede circulation and normal leg movement. Do not wear to bed.
- Measure Circumference at site of most discomfort
- IT Band Syndrome
Cho-Pat IT Band Strap
The Cho-Pat Iliotibial Band Strap provides Dynamic Pain DiffusionTM at the point of injury to alleviate the pain and discomfort of IT Band Syndrome.
Cho-Pat I.T.B. Strap will apply compression at the area of discomfort to help relieve Iliotibial Band Syndrome. The strap uses compression to help prevent the snapping or friction of the iliotibial band over the bony prominence just above and outside of the knee joint or further up the leg at the hip joint allowing the healing process to begin.
Comfortable & Adjustable
The I.T.B. Strap is recognized as an effective addition to the treatment procedures for Iliotibial Band Syndrome. As such, while it may alleviate the symptoms of Iliotibial Band Syndrome, the cause of the affliction may still be present. It is suggested the user seek evaluation and treatment by a medical professional in conjunction with the band’s use.
Note: If you are between sizes, we suggest you order the smaller size.
Want immediate relief?
Cho-Pat® products provide unprecedented support to deliver immediate relief.
The Cho-Pat® IT Band Strap supports your IT Band to provide immediate relief from